Trivento Golden Reserve Chardonnay 75 cl

100% Chardonnay

Vineyard: Tupungato – Mendoza

Aging: 60% 10 months in French oak barrels, the remaining 40% is aged in concrete vats. 12 months in bottle

Color: golden yellow with greenish reflections.

Nose: fresh and fruity. Complex and elegant with subtle notes from the oak.

Mouth: vibrant and long mineral acidity in the mouth. An acid nerve stands out that highlights its juiciness.

Categories:

Have you seen these

Similar items

Throwing a party? Planning a meeting or reception? Whether you are planning a get together with friends, an anniversary party, retirement party, company meeting or reception, you can count on Aruba Trading Company to take care of all your needs!